Administrative structures of the chambers
Contenu de la page
The administrative structures of CACI are
under the authority of the Director General for CACI.
General of CACI is responsible for leading and managing the administrative
services of CACI.
Secretary GeneralThe Secretary General of CACI assists the Director General in the performance of his functions.
International Relations (DRI)
DRI is in charge
developing, monitoring and assessing CACI's relationships with foreign
institutions, agencies and organizations;
assistance and support to national economic operators in their contacts and
relationships with foreign partners;
- following up the
state of institutional, economic and trade relations of Algeria with foreign
Department of Publications and Documentation (DPD)
DPD is in charge
of collecting, processing and disseminating information relevant for
IT Systems Department (DSI)
DSI is in charge
- designing, implementing and operating
information systems, including the intranet project of CACI and CCIs
- designing and managing the databases
related to Algerian companies
- ensuring the applications and technical
means for gathering, processing and disseminating information on foreign
Department of Animation and Business Development (DADE)
DADE is in charge
economic events (seminars, fairs and exhibitions);
- De organizing training-action
targeting business leaders.
Training Department (DF)firstname.lastname@example.org
DF is in charge of:
- To follow and control the activity of the training given by ACCI.
- To engage every action lead to the development of the training granted by ACCI.
- To issue the annual or annuals training card of the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in order to grant the follow-up, the control, and the execution.
- To watch-over the improvement of training syllabus program.
- To set up and promote relationship of partnership in the training field with the national or international skilled organisms and institutions and organizations.
Administration and Finance (DAF)email@example.com
DAF is in charge
- organizing and managing the human,
material and financial resources;
- providing the various structures with the
necessary resources for the performance of their duties.
Economic Research and Legal Affairs (DEEAJ)
DEEAJ is in charge
- monitoring and coordinating the work of the
- Undertaking sectorial studies and analyses;
- ensuring the secretariat and the monitoring
of files subject to arbitration and conciliation;
DEEAJ also manages
the Center for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration of CACI, the missions of
which are listed hereinafter:
- receiving mediation or arbitration
- reviewing materials of incoming files;
- following up the enrolment of cases;
- establishing the minutes and seizing the
documents and reports