The technical commission's monitoring and evaluation of the free trade agreements implementation was established by Decision No. 44 on March 4th, 2009 by the Minister of Trade.
- Ensure the dissemination and popularization of the economic content of the provisions related to free trade agreements.
- Ensure coordination between the administration and the economic operators in the evaluation and monitoring of the implementation of the system of preferences to imports and exports.
- Identify and examine the economic operators requests related to the implementation of the preferential regime under the provisions of the agreements.
- Bring to the attention of the Minister in charge of foreign trade, the admissible requests from the companies referenced in the paragraph above.
- Suggest any safeguard measure related to the operators requests to the Minister in charge of foreign trade.
- Collect and analyze the data about trade flows between Algeria and the countries benefiting from free trade agreements.
- Establish a periodic evaluation report of the implementation of the Free Trade Agreements.
The Technical Committee is composed of representatives of central administrations, public institutions and employers and professional organizations
Committee presidency: General Director of the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Secretariat: provided by the services of the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The Internal Rules: define the practical terms and conditions of the Committee functioning.
The operator aggrieved by the implementation of the Free Trade Agreements and seeking state protection is kindly invited to submit a request to the Chairman of the Technical Committee, according to a predetermined framework.
Address: Consular Palace 6, Bd. Amilcar Cabral. C.P. 16003 Algiers – mailbox. 100 – Algiers, November 1st.
Tel : 021.96.66.66 / 021.96.42.32
Fax : 021.96.70.70 / 96.99.99
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org