On the occasion of holding the 22nd Edition of the International Trade Fair of Material and Energy Recovery and Sustainable Development "Ecomondo 2016" from the 06th to the 09th of November 2018, at the Expo Centre of Rimini – Italy, the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry organizes a trade mission of Algerian businessmen in order to take part in this event.
In this context, visits and business meetings will be organized between the Algerian businessmen and their Italian homologues whom are interested in :
• Waste treatment.
• Recuperation, recovery and recycling of waste.
• Collection and transport of waste.
• Utility companies.
• Equipment and facilities for treatment of water, air and waste.
• Integrated management.
• Chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
• Production and processing of metals.
• Oil and gas industry.
• Plastics and rubber industry.
• Paper and cardboard industry.
• Wood industry.
• Food industry and agriculture.
• Solar energy.
• Energy from biogas.
• Savings and energy efficiency.
• Energy from biomass.
• Distributors and large installers of wind power plants.
• Energy from alternative sources.
• Use of waste as a source of energy.
• Cogeneration and tri-generation.
• Construction industry (cleaning of contaminated sites and treatment of inert waste).
• Textile industry.
• Mechanical industry.
• Council for energy and water.
• Ministries, municipalities and institutions concerned with environmental issues.
It should be noted that the selected Algerian companies will benefit from special facilitation measures such as: 03 free nights in a 03 stars hotel, translating services for the B2B meetings, local transportation and free access to the exhibition.
The Algerian economic operators interested in participating in this event (visit the exhibition and take part to the B2B meetings) are kindly asked to fill the participation form, see below, and send it back via Fax : 021 96 70 70 ; 021 21 98 09 or via e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com, Before Wednesday 12th, September 2018.