The Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is launching a new promotion of training in export organized under the aegis of the Ministry of Commerce and intended for business leaders and executives of companies interested in exporting.
This training will be provided by certified national trainers and will benefit from state financial support up to 80%. The rest of the fees which is the remaining 20%, are to be borne by the participant.
The participation fees are set at 25,000 DA for a 12-days training (02 days a week for a period of one and half month).
For the sake of efficiency, groups in formation should not exceed 15 participants.
The deadline for registrations for this promotion is: May 03, 2021.
NB: Other promotions will be scheduled soon and therefore registrations are still open.
Department of International Relations
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com