Your Partner in the world of Business

Your Partner in the world of Business

Your Partner in the world of Business

Training in Export trades



​​Algerian Higher School of Business (ESAA)






E-mail :


The Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is launching a new promotion of training on export trades organized under the auspices of Ministry of Commerce and intended for CEOs and managers of companies interested in exporting.

It should be recalled that this training will be conducted in collaboration with the Chambers of Commerce and Industry and the support of the Algerian Higher School of Business (ESAA).

It will be provided by certified national trainers and will be eligible for State financial support to the tune of 80%. The rest of the costs, the remaining 20% are to be borne by the participant.

Participation fees are set at 25,000 dinars for a 12-day-training spread over 03 months. (Saturday - Sunday).

For the sake of efficiency, training groups should not exceed 15 participants.

For further information please contact CACI at or by e-mail to